Hello everyone! I’m Shelbie and here are some facts about me!
1. I am OBSESSED with watching Netflix! Stranger Things is my favorite show right now!
2. I am a Psychology major with a minor in Political Science–and I love every minute of it!
3. I’m not obsessed with all things Broadway, but I absolutely LOVE Hamilton!
4. I am in the sorority Theta Phi Alpha! If you’re interested in joining a sorority, sign up with this link: salemstate.mycampusdirector2.com/landing
5. My favorite place to study on campus is in Starbucks! I love the atmosphere in there (and there’s coffee, so that’s always a plus!)
6. I not only work here at the First Year Experience Office, I also work as an Admissions Ambassador giving tours to prospective students! (I may have given some of you a tour!)
7. I went to Italy my senior year of high school, and I hope to travel more!
8. One of my favorite aspects of Salem State is the faculty: they really want you to succeed and are there to help you every step of the way!
9. Having leadership roles on campus has helped me get out of my comfort zone and become a better leader, student, and person!
10. I am in the “This Is Salem State University.” video! (I’m wearing the yellow shirt in Starbucks. Yes it’s just my back, but yes I’m still famous.)
11. My favorite museum downtown is the Peabody Essex Museum! They have such unique pieces there!
12. I really love to read! My favorite book series is Harry Potter!
13. I write for Odyssey! I write articles about many different things and I absolutely love it!
14. One of my favorite memories here at Salem State was going to the Mary Lambert show my freshman year! She gave me her setlist that night and I cried…a lot.
15. This summer, I went to see Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas in Brooklyn and it was an amazing night!
16. I am starting my junior year here and I cannot believe how fast the last two years went by! Cherish every moment and good luck this year!