Hey Everyone! This is my first year working as a mentor in the FYE office and these are 16 facts about me:
- I am a sophomore majoring in English and minoring in Secondary Education.
- I am from Boston and I think that it is the best city in the world!
- I am a residential student and I live in Marsh Hall.
- I am obsessed with finding memes online and invading the group chat that I have with friends.
- This past summer I got the chance to be a part of Breakthrough Greater Boston, which is a nonprofit organization that hires about 30 college students to teach middle school students. I had the pleasure of teaching 7th grade writing, which is EXACTLY what I want to do with my life.
- In my spare time, I love to write, read (my favorite book is The Poisonwood Bible) because on top of being an educator, I hope to write a best selling novel in the future. (BE ON THE LOOKOUT)!
- I have seven piercings and I hope to get a tattoo in the near future.
- I have a younger sister and an older sister.
- I own a lot of sneakers!
- I have been writing since I was in 7th grade and I still own my first journal.
- I hope to visit London one day- hopefully I can study abroad!
- I not only work here as a First Year Mentor, I also work at the Alumni House where I connect with all Alumni about things on campus and funding for our various departments.
- I am obsessed with Scandal and The Walking Dead.
- One of my dreams in life is to meet Rihanna. My life will not be complete until I do so.
- My favorite colors are green and pink.
- My birthday is on New Years! Which in my opinion is a blessing and a curse.