- I am in my junior year- I am a double major in Elementary Education and Geography. I am also in the 4+1 program here!
- I went to a Sunflower farm this past summer and I absolutely loved it!
- I am an only child
- I have lots of pets- 2 dogs and 2 cats
5. I am a resident student and I live in Viking Hall
6. I am from Western Massachusetts- specifically a small town named Easthampton which is about 2.5 hours away from Salem (without traffic!)
7. I love peanut butter!
8. I have 1 tattoo and hope to get another one
9. This is my second year working in the FYE office, and I love it being able to make such great connections with the the first year and transfer students as well as the people within the office.
10. I am treasurer of the Future Educators of America club on campus
11. I take boxing classes at the Gassett Fitness Center. Pink Gloves Boxing!
12. One of my favorite things to eat is chips and salsa or chips and guacamole
13. My car’s name is Betty
14. I went to California this past spring break! My favorite part was being able to visit Harry Potter World!!!