Hey, first years!
I’m Kaitlynn, I’m a first year mentor at the first year experience office and here are 16 facts about me.
- I love dogs. A lot.
- I have a dog, Sasha. She’s my pride and joy.
- I’m addicted to coffee.
- I’m an English major with a minor in Educational Studies.
- Which means that I love to read. Specifically Young Adult and Gothic literature.
- Last March I went to London and had the time of my life.
- I’m an Editor-In-Chief for Odyssey! If you’re interested in writing weekly articles on whatever you want, feel free to come talk to me about it!
- This is my second year as a First Year Mentor – last year I won the Mentor of the Year award!
- My middle name is Joy.
- I also work at the library and I tutor for the Center for Academic Excellence.
- I love Harry Potter.
- I also love Mary Lambert.
- My little sister is going to UMass Boston this year (and I’m super excited about it!).
- I was a tutor in residence for the Summer Bridge Academy over the summer.
- I want to go into Higher Education in Student Affairs.
- I love Salem State University. A lot. It’s kind of a problem.