While we are all anticipating going back home or going on vacation for winter break. There are still several things we all need to take care of before we go on this month long break without homework, classes, and school responsibilities:
- Make sure that you’ve turned in all of your assignments for each class. At this point, a lot of professor may not even take makeup work, but if they do, try to get everything done, so that all you have left is your final before you say goodbye to your fall semester classes.
- Make sure that everything is up to date with the Navigation center for next semester. If your scholarship doesn’t appear on your spring bill, or your grant/loan did not go through, contact whoever you have to so you’re not stressing during vacation or when the semester starts.
- If you are leaving your dorm room or the school notify Res life sooner than later so that they can get you situated.
- If you want to secure a work position for next semester, you can apply right now instead of waiting for the semester to start, so that you don’t have to worry about that.
- Meeting/emailing your advisor one last time to make sure that your schedule will keep you on the right track, or to add any last minute additions will also be helpful.