WELCOME BACK FIRST YEAR STUDENTS!!!
For many of you, this is your second semester here at Salem State and hopefully you feel a lot more comfortable at the start of this semester than you did last semester. For others, this may be your first semester here at Salem State and it’s all new to you. Either way, these 6 tips will help get you more comfortable being back at school.
- Start the semester off right by not skipping classes and getting an early start on homework, studying, and semester-long projects
- It can be tough to readjust to your school schedule after being on break for a month, so do your best to make sure that you are getting enough sleep
- Make sure that you are comfortable with the courses that you are taking before the add/drop deadline arrives on January 23rd
- Order all of your textbooks and other supplies as soon as possible, that way you won’t fall behind in your classes
- Always remember to keep stress levels down by spending some time doing something that you enjoy
- Come visit us here at the First Year Experience office in Meier 100A if you have any questions!